Alessandro Ripane was born in Genoa (Italy), exactly in the middle of 1989.
Due to the lack of wild animals in the city of Genoa, Alessandro bought a lot of books about it.
Due to the lack of superheroes in the city of Genoa, Alessandro bought a lot of comics about it.
Needless to say, he suddenly became an expert in both categories, even if now he draws almost everything, except the aliens, because he’s not sure how they are dressed.
Now he’s busy fighting the fall of his hair, learning how to draw aliens and watching a lot of movies about monsters and zombies that he has not seen yet.
Clients / Featured in / Collaborated with:
La Rinascente, Pitti Immagine, Disaronno, Allianz Assicurazioni, Red Bull, Regione Liguria, Genoa CFC, Bullfrog, DUDE, Vanity Fair, Espolòn Tequila, Dynafit, Startupitalia!, H-Farm, Teatro della Scala, Laney Amplification, Edizioni BD, Hoppiolla, Kuti Magazine, Korova Edibles, Optimum Magazine, Sergio Colantuoni, Hachi Mag, We Are Social, jekyll & hyde, Gibbo&Lori, Tapirulan, SOLO Vinili/Libri, XOXO the mag, Paradiso, Neutral Ground, Tuss edizioni, Kitokia grafika and many others.
- “Hai Rubato Anche Tu Questo Disegno?” (2023), published by Edizioni BD
- “Ramon, hai Sgarrato” (2021), published by Edizioni BD
- “H – L’anatroccolo che voleva essere una Sirena” (2020), published by Hoppipolla Editions
- “B Comics – Fucilate a Strisce” (2014) – 12 pages story called “Domenica”, published by IFIX
Past main exhibitions / Events:
- “Premio Renner” (2019), collective exhibition, curated by Renner Italia, Bologna
- “Societies on the Move” (2016), collective exhibition, curated by Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa and Favini, Venice
- “Id-Dante” (2016), collective exhibition, curated by Marco Miccoli and Maria Vittoria Baravelli, Ravenna
- “Exit Voto” (2016), collective exhibition, curated by Rossana Calbi, Parione9 Art Gallery, Rome
- “33T D’AUTORE” (2015), collective exhibition, curated by Tapirulan, Tapirulan art space, Cremona
- “La Bellezza fa 40, i 40 migliori artisti under 40 italiani” (2015), collective exhibition, curated by Stefano Fiz Bottura, Castello Carlo V, Lecce
- “Quadra Mkt” (2014), collective exhibition/market, a project by SOLO vinili/libri, Spazio B**K, Nurant and Terracava, Milano
- “Squame Party/Zabratta Studio @ Be My Toys Festival”, Paris (2013), Risograph print at FuoriMicro, printed by Inuit, during Milano Design Week @ Officine Creative Ansaldo, Milano
- “PrintAboutMe” (2012/13), collective “traveling” exhibition , VAN DER (Torino), Setup Art Fair (Bologna), FAHRENHEIT 39 (Ravenna)
- “16100 Genova Illustra” (2012), collective exhibition, curated by Rudy Dore & Gianluca Sturmann – Sala Dogana (Palazzo Ducale), Genova
- “Dreamscapes” (2012), collective exhibition (with Elena Del Fabbro), curated by Elisabetta Mozzoni – Skin Gallery, Brescia